18 January 2011

#22

I can cross #22 off The List. I was expecting this to be a big ordeal because I was planning on making the entire album - cover, pages, binding, etc. And, well, that can add up to a lot of trips to the art store and a lot of time just making a book - not to mention actually getting the polaroids onto the pages.

On a random trip into a bookstore I found a handful of perfect and I mean perfect albums for my polaroid collection. It seemed too easy, so I walked around the store for a while trying to wrap my brain around what I was going to do, how easy and quick and simple and done this could all be if I just bought these clearance-priced albums.

I finally caved and I am so glad I did. The two completed albums look great, though the photograph doesn't necessarily convey that.

No comments: